Tuesday 21 February 2012

LO: 3

Task six:


Pre production 


Shooting script

*voiceover*

‘The nail paint collection from Barry M’

’69 of the hottest fashion colours plus, amazing crackle, glitter, crop, foil, and now new magnetic nail effects’

Story board
I designed this production schedule so that I would be able to work around my other comittments as well as other college subjects. I split the time up equally and alloted myself to work on every tuesday for this particular unit. As well as working every tuesday on this unit, I also am prepared to work on weekend afternooons and any free time after college when i'm not doing homework. This timetable is relevant and ideal and will help me stay on track. It may be updated at times due to unexpected difficulties but I will work around those problems and find greater solutions for them. Reece My first two initial ideas;
This is part of the Henley college woods. I orginally thought it would be a great place to shoot my advert to make it mysterious and realistic, but then I came across a few difficulties of shooting there. There were many health and safety issues, especially when it rained there was more of a chance slipping over on the hill. The background - woods, didn't exactly fit the theme of what I was going for, particulary as the product I'm advertising is makeup. There were benefits from this and that was that it was local, I could get all the filming I needed done in lesson and if any re shooting needed to be done during post preduction it could easily be done so.
My 2nd locaation filming idea was to shoot it at college and make my advert about school, that way I could relate it to students - which is a good selling point. This location is two minutes from my class, it's ideal and relevant. The only problem I have with filming in college is that it doesn't look as good as filming somewhere outside of college property. Although it is extremely easy to film in college and very persuading, I personally would rather film away from college grounds. So I have come to the conclusion to film in Henley, down by the river - Henley Royal Regatta. Henley is famous for the regatta and is beautiful in the sun! I've decided to make my advert a summer advertisment that way having the rowing boats and regatta tents up makes the advert much more relevant in comparrison to the other two locations.

Actual place i'm filming

Henley bridge Regatta tenst Cafe rouge Henley town center
Risk assesment
Sound and materials list
SFX

Crackle
To play at the beginning of the song
The cardigans – carnival
How I would like my class mate (Elliot) to make my soundtrack sound like. It will be heavily influenced by this song.

Task seven 
Production 
My first draft As you can see from this video this is my draft, obviously. In my draft you can still hear the background sound which I did not want the audience to hear in the final cut. My final cut with the originial song 'carnival by the cardigans'
My final cut with Elliots soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment